First time here? Questions? Talk to members and volunteers right now! The Hospitality Club
...єднає людей!
Estonian  English  German  Spanish  French
Finnish  Italian  Lithuanian  Dutch  Polish
Brazilian  Portugese  Russian  Turkish  Ukrainian 
?Sign up!

Visa and Documents and Embassies

Help File
Citizen of Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, South Korea, Costa Rica, Chile, Cyprus, El Salvador, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Croatia, Romania, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Switzerland, Uruguay, Venezuela, Hong Kong (Sar), Macao (Ear) and citizens of the European Union do not need visa to enter Spain for tourism or business purposes. Except for the citizens of EFTA/EU, your stay can not exceed 90 days over a 180 days period.
Other nationals generally require visas, which must be obtained from Spanish consulates abroad. Current list of Spanish consulates abroad you may find here:
Immigration (in Romanian)

Edited bydjalx on 18.03.2008 valantino1on1 on 03.05.2006 olesko on 28.01.2006

Змініти мову: Deutsch - Eesti - English - Español - Français - Italiano - Lietuviškai - Nederlands - Polski - Português - Português (bra) - Русский - Suomi - Türkçe - Українська

?Sign up - Контакт - Країни - Відмова від відповідальності

Copyright © 2002-2007 The Hospitality Club. Усі права захищені.