First time here? Questions? Talk to members and volunteers right now! The Hospitality Club
...bringing people together!
Estonian  English  German  Spanish  French
Finnish  Italian  Lithuanian  Dutch  Polish
Brazilian  Portugese  Russian  Turkish  Ukrainian 
Sign up!

Visa and Documents and Embassies

Help File
Citizens of the old 15 EU countries as well as Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, China , Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Korea (Rep), Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, USA and Vatican City can get a visitor visa for 3 months at Kuwait International airport.
Queue at the visa countor on the arrivals level to get you visa (price 5 KWD) before proceeding down to immigration. You don't need any documentation, but you will need to be able to provide the address of the hotel where you are staying.
Don't loose your visa (an A4 sheet of paper) ! You will need it for almost everything in Kuwait, from renting a car, to checking into a hotel and of course for leaving the country again.

Edited bytaxidiotis2 on 16.05.2008

Change language: Deutsch - Eesti - English - Español - Français - Italiano - Lietuviškai - Nederlands - Polski - Português - Português (bra) - Русский - Suomi - Türkçe - Українська

Sign up - Contact - Countries - Disclaimer

Copyright © 2000-2012 The Hospitality Club. All rights reserved.