1. Israel has more museums per capita than any country on earth Including the legendary Israel Museum in Jerusalem.
2. Israel has a network of international-standard spa
resorts in the Galilee, at the Dead Sea and at Eilat.
3. Israel's club scene - particularly in Tel Aviv and
Jerusalem - is part of the Ibiza-Amsterdam-London scene,
drawing DJ's and club fans from North America
and Europe to all-night parties.
4. The Israeli landscape is of the richest around: from the Negev desert to the cold Golan heights, from the Izrael valley to the Dan national park, from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean coast - our country offers a genuine and thrilling travelling experience.
5. The Dead Sea is a very special place.
You can releax there from all the tension of life.
There you will also find cure for almost all sickness.
It's good also for cosmetic reasons.
So - hurry up - don't wait for next year ! Life is short