First time here? Questions? Talk to members and volunteers right now! The Hospitality Club
...bringing people together!
Estonian  English  German  Spanish  French
Finnish  Italian  Lithuanian  Dutch  Polish
Brazilian  Portugese  Russian  Turkish  Ukrainian 
Sign up!

Visa and Documents and Embassies

Help File
Since Hungary is a member of the European Union, travellers coming from another EU country don't need anything but a valid personal identification card. You can find useful informations about visas at the homepage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Should the link be outdated, try searching at the start page:

Edited bydemian_ on 03.04.2005 sunnyoni on 09.05.2004

Change language: Deutsch - Eesti - English - Español - Français - Italiano - Lietuviškai - Nederlands - Polski - Português - Português (bra) - Русский - Suomi - Türkçe - Українська

Sign up - Contact - Countries - Disclaimer

Copyright © 2000-2012 The Hospitality Club. All rights reserved.