First time here? Questions? Talk to members and volunteers right now! The Hospitality Club
...bringing people together!
Estonian  English  German  Spanish  French
Finnish  Italian  Lithuanian  Dutch  Polish
Brazilian  Portugese  Russian  Turkish  Ukrainian 
Sign up!

Visa and Documents and Embassies

Help File
Being from EU(european union) you don't need visa, but that's important: you need to registrate in the police in 24 hours. I say this because of my own experience: I was in the bus station waiting to take a bus to leave the country, a police came to me asking the passport, and he arrested me because was my second day in croatia and i didnt register myself. So I had to spend one night in the detention center, and the next day I had to go to court. The judge forgave me the fine but I had to pay 40 euros to the translator (for only 5 minutes of translation!!). So i recommend you to register, if you go to an hotel or hostel they register you automatically, but thats not the point of hopitality club!! If u are not from EU I dont know if you need a visa.

Edited bybrigadistak on 27.05.2006

Change language: Deutsch - Eesti - English - Español - Français - Italiano - Lietuviškai - Nederlands - Polski - Português - Português (bra) - Русский - Suomi - Türkçe - Українська

Main Menu - Feedback - Search - Member FAQ - Help us! - Countries - Disclaimer

Copyright © 2000-2012 The Hospitality Club. All rights reserved.