Meeting in Central London proposed for mid-May 2007|
In the middle of May, I propose to to organise a get together of the Hospitality Club members in Central London.
Most probably it would take place in a cafe of an unusual venue during the daytime on Saturday.
Those attending it would have to buy their own drinks and food items.
In order to organise this event properly and to get an idea about the number of participants, please answer the following questions.
1. A venue within a mile of Oxford Circus, will it suit everyone? If so, then how many of you would like to come along?
2. The time of 2pm to 4pm. Is it too short for networking? There is a possiblity of taking a walk in one of the most beautiful parks of London after the initial networking. How many of you would like to take up this option?
3. How many people would like to have evening tea and how many alcoholic drinks?
4. There is a possiblity of bringing children along to the venue. Will it create some sort of nuisance to other members or not?
5. Any other suggestions are more than welcome.
hospitalityclub.org screenname: rakeshkmathur
skype screenname: rakeshkmathur