|The Hospitality Club is the world's largest hospitality exchange organization. We are thousands of friendly members world wide who offer each other free accommodation when traveling. Membership is free and joining just takes a minute - we would love to have you onboard!|
|Info about Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium|
Bruxelles/Brussel Travel Guide
Login to edit Login to view History
Write an intro paragraph about this State/region. Why should members come? What can they expect, travel wise and Hospitality Club wise?
Top Things to See and Do
Please just make a simple list separated by commas here - more info in the Travel Guide.
The region of Brussels is entirely surrounded by the Province of Vlaams-Brabant.
The following cities are bordering the region of Brussels:
- Grimbergen (accessible by bus)
- Vilvoorde (accessible by bus and train)
- Wemmel (accessible by bus)
- Asse (accessible by bus)
- Dilbeek (accessible by bus)
- Hoeilaart (accessible by bus)
- Overijse (accessible by bus)
- Tervuren (accessible by bus and tram)
- Zaventem (accessible by bus and train)
- Machelen (industrial zone)
Main city within 20-30 km (accessible by train):
- Mechelen (Antwerpen)
- Wavre (Brabant Wallon)
- Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve (Brabant Wallon)
Who is coming? Just add your user name and basic info (date and places you will visit) about your trip here, maybe other members will invite you or meet up with you on the road. Use your profile to tell more about your plans.
Want more guests! Add your user name here if you would like to receive more visitors - you should get more requests if listed here.
Hospitality Club Meetings
Write down any meeting/gathering plan here
Edited by: maplefanta on 23.03.2006