|The Hospitality Club is the world's largest hospitality exchange organization. We are thousands of friendly members world wide who offer each other free accommodation when traveling. Membership is free and joining just takes a minute - we would love to have you onboard!|
|Info about Riau, Indonesia|
Riau Travel Guide
Login to edit Login to view History
Riau province situated at Central Sumatera. Known as a center of Malay culture. You can find heritages of Malay Kingdoms. And also, giant Petroleum industry growth here (you can see a lot of pumping jacks).
Top Things to See and Do
* Great Mosque of An-Nur (Taj Mahal Replica),
* Alam Mayang Fishing Garden,
* Sang Nila Utama Museum,
* Riau Cultural Park,
* Princess Kaca Mayang Garden,
* Sari Valley Artificial Lake.
* Minas Elephant Training Centre
* Nice view a long the way in Koto Panjang water generated Power Plant (PLTA Koto Panjang - Kampar).
* All year long Durian season.
* Taman Nasional Bukit Tiga Puluh (Bukit Tiga Puluh National Reserve) well known for elephants & wildlife conservation.
* Muara Takus Temple
* Siak Palace & Siak Bridge
** detailed list will be informed in the guideline
Neighbor regions/States: Please add links here. This way members can quickly surf around.
Who is coming? Just add your user name and basic info (date and places you will visit) about your trip here, maybe other members will invite you or meet up with you on the road. Use your profile to tell more about your plans.
Want more guests! Add your user name here if you would like to receive more visitors - you should get more requests if listed here.
Hospitality Club Meetings
If you would like to invite other members to an activity or meeting, add the info here. You can use the Travel Guide for more detailed info.
If you have added some info here you can simply remove the instruction text. Thanks for helping to build this great resource!!
Edited by: jopoet on 01.02.2012