First time here? Questions? Talk to members and volunteers right now! The Hospitality Club
...bringing people together!
Estonian  English  German  Spanish  French
Finnish  Italian  Lithuanian  Dutch  Polish
Brazilian  Portugese  Russian  Turkish  Ukrainian 
Home > All countries > Indonesia > Bali Sign up!
 Information
All countries
Home
FAQ
Tour
Experiences
Ambassadors
Sample Profiles
Rules
Media
About us
Forum
Chat
Sitemap
Main Menu


 What is this?
The Hospitality Club is the world's largest hospitality exchange organization. We are thousands of friendly members world wide who offer each other free accommodation when traveling. Membership is free and joining just takes a minute - we would love to have you onboard!

 Region Volunteers
There are no Region Volunteers in Bali at the moment.
Become a Local Volunteer for Bali?

Cities in Bali, Indonesia
City: # City: #
Amlapura6 Kuta57
badung15 Legian4
Bangli2 Makassar1
Bukit Peninsula - South Kuta1 Nusa Dua5
Canggu3 Sanur13
Denpasar198 Seminyak16
Gianyar8 Sempidi1
Holland Village1 Singaraja13
Jembrana4 Tabanan10
Jimbaran29 Tanjung Benoa1
Kerobokan12 Tulamben2
Klungkung1 Ubud18
Info about Bali, Indonesia
Bali Travel Guide Login to edit Login to view History Help

Introduction
Island of Gods, mystery, beauty, enchantment and serenity : who wouldn't fall in love under the irresistible spell of Bali ? Its spectacular rice fields and terraces, volcanoes, lakes, emples and its deeply spiritual and artistic roots make it one of the most visited places in the world, deserving its reputation of "paradise on Earth ". The religion and the cultureal identity that chracterize Bali are unique in Indonesian archipelago. Thanks to their complex rituals, languages, as well as their system cates, The Balinese have, to their credit, preserved their traditions in spite of the growing tourist industry. Well maintain irrigation system well know as Subak. The number one irrigation system in the world. Bali is one of over 13,600 island that make up the Indonesian Republic. A volcanic chain of mountains runs accross the north, with deep ravines and rivers. In the mountains, vegetable terraces flourish also the rice fields. Below 700 meters, vivid green rice sparkling with water are exquisitely carved out of hills and valleys. Almost 90 % of Bali population practices a unique form of Hinduism with Chriistian, Buddhists and Muslims making up the remaining 10 %. Bali's HInduism dates back to 3000 years and is an interpretation of religious ideas of China, India and Java. every village has severeal temples and numerous colorful temple festivals take place throughout the year. Bali is tropical island thus hot and humid all year with average daily temperatures of 30' degree C in the the coastal areas and 23 degree C in the hills and village near mountain. The rainy season is from October to March and the lowest humidity is around 60 % from July to September.

Top Things to See and Do
Adventure tour, dance, hiking, sight seeing, mountain bike, land tour, diving, snorkeling, trekking, temple ceremonies, beaches.

Neighbor regions/States: East Java, Lombok

Who is coming? Come and visit us inBali. We welcome for your visit.

Want more guests! Contact me balihomestay as your local volunteer. I will be ready to meet you and best advise on your bali trip

Hospitality Club Meetings


Thanks for your time to know Bali more deeper and your idea will be highly appreciated. We welcome you to our Bali unique hospitality

Edited by: balihomestay on 15.08.2005 balihomestay on 24.01.2005 songsong on 25.01.2004
Last postings about Bali Indonesia from other users
 
emilbei wrote:

Cruising, Rafting and Visiting Remote Villages


heartfelt1678 wrote:

I live in a small house close to Kuta, my area near by Business District Centre of Denpasar, beautiful Kuta Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, Sanur Beach & many shopping centre also many tourist destinations.


joni wrote:

People's cultures, museum, traditional shops and markets



Change language: Deutsch - Eesti - English - Español - Français - Italiano - Lietuviškai - Nederlands - Polski - Português - Português (bra) - Русский - Suomi - Türkçe - Українська

Sign up - Contact - Countries - Disclaimer

Copyright © 2000-2012 The Hospitality Club. All rights reserved.