|The Hospitality Club is the world's largest hospitality exchange organization. We are thousands of friendly members world wide who offer each other free accommodation when traveling. Membership is free and joining just takes a minute - we would love to have you onboard!|
|Active members in Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
|Below you can find basic info for our members in Bad Hersfeld. If you would like to contact them, please sign up - it only takes a couple of minutes. If you are already a member, please go to the member section - you are on the external pages now. In any case, you can read travel information for Bad Hersfeld from our members below.|
We would be happy to have you onboard in the club - signing up just takes a couple of minutes! Some of the benefits:
- free accommodation in Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
- hospitality exchange in Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
- cheap travel to Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
- travel information about Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
- meet friendly people in Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
|Info about Bad Hersfeld, Hessen, Germany
Bad Hersfeld Travel Guide
Login to edit Login to view History
Bad Hersfeld is a small town (about 25.000 inhabitants).
The official website is www.bad-hersfeld.de.
Top Things to See and Do
- Open air theatre festival and open air opera in the old church ruins of the Stiftsruine in summer. www.bad-hersfelder-festspiele.de
- excursions to unique baroque village churches
- excursion for climbing a salt mountain
- picturesque tudor style houses (Fachwerk) and villages, e.g. Rotenburg/F.
Rotenburg at the Fulda (20 km)
Fulda (45 km)
Kassel (60 km)
Who is coming? Just add your user name and basic info (date and places you will visit) about your trip here, maybe other members will invite you or meet up with you on the road. Use your profile to tell more about your plans.
Want more guests! Add your user name here if you would like to receive more visitors - you should get more requests if listed here.
Hospitality Club Meetings
If you would like to invite other members to an activity or meeting, add the info here. You can use the Travel Guide for more detailed info.
If you have added some info here you can simply remove the instruction text. Thanks for helping to build this great resource!!
Edited by: duesseldorf on 23.07.2005